Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Whale Journal Art Page with Karen Bearse

Hello Blog Land, I am here today playing on another Journal Page. This book was made to hold my favourite photos and this certainly qualifies. We lived in Vancouver, Canada in 2005 and made many trips to the aquarium there. It is one of the memories I want to remember.


This whale paper was perfect to highlight our trips. I added a card with washi tape as a flip to put the beautiful turtle card & my journaling on the back. The anchor is a wonderful addition to use as a card tab.


The water fountain there is just incredible with a huge Haida whale statue. I am very happy to have a photo with my goofy kids in front of it.


Here are close ups of my chippies. Thanks for joining me today. If you would like to check out the Journal this came in you can see it on my site here. Have a great crafty day!

Southern Ridge Trading Co. Supplies Used:
- Fish Net Stencil

Other Supplies Used:
- Therm*O*Web: Transfer Foil and DecoFoil Adhesive Pen
- Emerald Creek Craft Supplies: Salted Navy Embossing Powder, Vintage Anchor Charm, Killer Whale Stamp and Dream Stamp
- Marvy Uchida: Le Plume Alcohol Marker - Coffee
- Tombow: Mono Aqua Glue
- Bo Bunny: Paper & Cards
- Recollections: Washi Tape

- Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment